Business Recruitment Committee
At a glance:
- Provides members with info on the latest technology resources for recruitment in economic development practice.
- Provides analysis & advice regarding public policy issues.
The Business Recruitment Committee has a primary focus on attraction and recruitment of new business investment, especially emerging industries and innovation. Members of the committee monitor trends and disseminate information to GEDA members about ways to develop and attract new, emerging and innovative businesses. The committee also will collaborate with the GEDA Professional Development Committee to provide members with information on the latest technology resources for recruitment in economic development practice. Lastly, the Business Recruitment Committee provides analysis and advice regarding public policy issues affecting business recruitment for Georgia communities, businesses, and economic development practitioners.
For more information, contact:
|Ashley Varnum||Georgia Poweremail@example.com||(404) 330-4763|
2023 Action Plan
- Plan the October Site Selection Consultants Luncheon
- Plan and execute a broker-related event (panel) in partnership with the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) as part of a continuing education initiative.
- Possibly utilize SIOR representatives in upcoming conference programming Development Authority Executives