Existing Industry & Workforce
2021 Action Plan
- Create an updated Existing Industry/Workforce Committee that will be representative of each region of the State of Georgia.
- Using data from the 2020 survey to determine participation
- Committee will be fully announced by Spring Workshop
- Provide all members of GEDA access to a the COVID-19 Blane Canada Survey – GEDA Version.
- Release Survey by end of 1st Quarter
- Results will be distributed by end of 2nd Quarter
- Survey will be a tool for GEDA members to add value to their current industries and local agencies for quality data.
- Host a quarterly Webinar Series with the Carl Vinson Institute of Georgia.
- GEDA – CVIOG Presents Workforce Pipeline Webinar Series
- Four Webinars in 2021
- Successful k-12 Engagement
- Leveraging YouScience in Your Talent Development Strategy
- Data & Strategies for Reaching the Unemployed and Underemployed Individuals
- The Workforce of the Future
|Serra Hall||Newton/Covington Economic Development Officeemail@example.com||770-786-7510|