- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the luncheon, is considered a "No Show.”No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances.Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or a death in the family will be excused.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after the close of business (5 p.m.) on seven days prior the event.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
- When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- For those who have registered and choose the bill me or pay by check option you are still subject to the refund policy.