Education Pathways & Partnership SIG
This Shared Interest Group (SIG) grew out of the Education & Workforce Development Committee and is designed for GEDA members who are educators or are engaged in educated-related fields. SIGs provide GEDA members with an avenue for discussing topics of interest to them - at their own pace and when they choose to do so.
Documents related to this SIG (Members Only)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Georgia Department of Economic Development - Workforce Division
- Georgia Student Finance Commission
- Georgia Quick Start
- Technical College System of Georgia
- University System of Georgia
For information regarding the Education & Workforce Development SIG Chair:
|Matt Colvin||University System of Georgia - Board of Regentsemail@example.com||(404)962-3042|
2021 Action Plan
- Inform and educate SIG members on the existing challenges that K-12 systems across Georgia faced prior to COVID, how the pandemic further impacted students, teachers, and school systems, and possible opportunities post-COVID to improve educational opportunities and equity for students.
- Seek to host 3 events in calendar year 2021 addressing these issues and potential recommendations on how to move forward.