Education & Workforce Development SIG
This Shared Interest Group (SIG) grew out of the Education & Workforce Development Committee and is designed for GEDA members who are educators or are engaged in educated-related fields. SIGs provide GEDA members with an avenue for discussing topics of interest to them - at their own pace and when they choose to do so.
Documents related to this SIG (Members Only)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Georgia Department of Economic Development - Workforce Division
- Georgia Student Finance Commission
- Georgia Quick Start
- Technical College System of Georgia
- University System of Georgia
For information regarding the Education & Workforce Development SIG Chair, Barbara Wall.
2019 Action Plan
- This SIG should be a conduit for information on what is going on in Workforce development and education through its promotion and support of education and workforce development partnerships
- Provide opportunities to showcase education and workforce development resources in Georgia and their role in economic development
- Identify people who can serve on panels
- Create a repository to collect and share ideas on creative workforce development solutions and have these ready to share