Education Pathways & Partnership SIG
This Shared Interest Group (SIG) grew out of the Education & Workforce Development Committee and is designed for GEDA members who are educators or are engaged in educated-related fields. SIGs provide GEDA members with an avenue for discussing topics of interest to them - at their own pace and when they choose to do so.
Documents related to this SIG (Members Only)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Georgia Department of Economic Development - Workforce Division
- Georgia Student Finance Commission
- Georgia Quick Start
- Technical College System of Georgia
- University System of Georgia
For information regarding the Education & Workforce Development SIG Chair:
|Stephanie Scearce||Georgia Northwestern Technical Collegeemail@example.com||(706) 266-3071|
2022 Action Plan
1. Host an Economic Development 101 session for Technical College Vice Presidents of Economic Development.
2. Host two Technical College Economic Development 101 sessions for economic development practitioners across the state (local, state, regional, etc.), one in North Georgia and the other in South Georgia.