Cal Wray, EDFP, President of the Augusta Economic Development Authority, has put together a top-notch panel including: Robbie Bennett, CEcD, Executive Director, Development Authority of Columbia County; Will Williams, SCCED, President & CEO, Western SC Economic Development Partnership, and current SEDC Chairman; and an industry partner. Augusta’s economic development teams will discuss the history of cyber’s growth in Augusta, how the region has come together around this industry’s development, and how they are working together to further the development of the ecosystem. Thank you to our sponsor, Cal Wray, and the Augusta Economic Development Authority!
There are also presentations planned at the Georgia Cyber Center, after lunch, which is about a block's walk from the Marriott. Thank you to our sponsor, Cal Wray, and the Augusta Economic Development Authority! This portion of the program is free of charge, but registration is required.
We are requiring you to wear a mask during the networking time before lunch, as well as afterwards for the Georgia Cyber Center visit. You can remove your mask during lunch at the socially distanced tables inside the ballroom where you will be seated 2-3 to a table. We will also be conducting screening at the entrance to the event. These precautions are for all of our safety. If you do not feel you can comply please know that we understand and hope to see you soon.
Upon arrival you will be asked to affirm your compliance with the following statements:
- I have not experienced symptoms of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibited any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
- I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30 days.
- I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days .
- I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within the last 30 days.
- Included in your registration fee for the luncheon at the Marriott, just past the main entrance on 10th Street. You will receive a voucher in your name badge.