GEDA 2022 October Monthly Meeting, Site Selection Consultants Panel
Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center800 Spring Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30308
Site Selection Consultants Panel
Please join GEDA on Monday, October 17th, 2022 at Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center.
Principal and VP of Site Selection
Global Location Strategies
Sarah has worked in site selection and economic development her entire career. Her first experience was a three-year internship with the South Carolina Department of Commerce's (SCDOC) Coordinating Council for Economic Development, the incentive granting entity for the state. She then joined McCallum Sweeney Consulting for 10 years to advise corporations on their location strategy. Her experience included conducting property evaluations, workforce analysis, and incentive negotiations in the industry sectors of manufacturing, distribution, and office headquarters. Prior to joining GLS in 2019, Sarah was Director at Quest Site Solutions, a spin-off of McCallum Sweeney, where she facilitated site selection services for industrial clients as well as provided economic development consulting services. Read More...
Senior Vice President
Rose has secured financial business incentives for large and small clients, in multiple industry sectors, including manufacturing, distribution, professional/financial services, healthcare, and retail. Rose has extensive knowledge and experience with both statutory and discretionary incentives programs in the Southeast as well as across the nation. Rose is a leading industry expert on tax credits and their applicability to a corporation's tax liability and the ability to monetize credits resulting in a cash equivalent incentive benefit. Read More...
Ample Self Parking (1,500 space parking garage connected to the hotel) $15 daily (one-time access); $18 for unlimited in/out access. Prices are subject to change.
|Early Registration||Regular Registration|
|10:45 AM - 12:00 PM||Registration|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Networking|
|12:00 PM - 1:30 PM||Lunch & Program|
THANK YOU TO OUR OCTOBER 2022 PROGRAM SPONSOR:
For More Information:
Contact Renee Dau, GEDA's Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions or need assistance with registering.
Cancellation, Refund, & No-Show Policy
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the luncheon, is considered a "No-Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances. Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or a death in the family will be excused.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after the close of business (5:00 pm) seven days prior the event.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
- When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- For those who have registered and choose the bill me or pay by check option, you are still subject to the refund policy.