March 2022 GEDA Monthly Meeting - Adaptive Reuse of Existing Facilities
The ROOF at Ponce City Market675 Ponce De Leon Avenue NE Rooftop Terrace
Atlanta, GA 30308
Adaptive Reuse of Existing Facilities
Please join GEDA on Monday, March 21, 2022 at The ROOF at Ponce City Market for a discussion on creative adaption of existing facilities.
Adaptive Reuse Director, JLL
Catherine Bisson serves as the Adaptive Reuse Director of Project and Development Services for the Southeast Central region and is based in JLL’s Atlanta office. She adds a depth of adaptive reuse expertise having spent her career focused on repurposing Atlanta’s iconic warehouses and the rehabilitation and preservation of existing buildings. Catherine is responsible for overseeing complex projects showcasing her ability to both embrace and find opportunities in the challenges often presented by aging buildings. This proves valuable in proposing proven and creative solutions to drive successful project outcomes for clients. Read more...
Vice President | Special Projects Director, JLL
Rainey Shane serves as the Special Projects Director of Project and Development Services and is based in JLL’s Atlanta office. She adds a broad depth of experience to the Project and Development Services group which proves valuable in understanding client’s needs, proposing proven and creative solutions and implementing those solutions to drive successful projects. Read more...
Directions & Parking
Self Parking is available for $2.00/hour. View all the options to get to Ponce City Market here.
Getting to The ROOF at Ponce City Market
The ROOF is located atop Ponce City Market in Atlanta's historic Old Fourth Ward. From the courtyard, look for an orange ticket booth with The ROOF sign at the East entrance to the Food Hall.
|Early Registration||Regular Registration||Late Registration|
Online registration will close at 4:00pm on Thursday, March 17, 2022. If space allows, a limited number of walk-in tickets will be available on the day of the event.
|10:45 AM - 12:00 PM||Registration|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Networking|
|12:00 PM - 1:30 PM||Lunch & Program|
We are currently at full capacity for this event, but we may have some availability for walk-ins on Monday morning if we have some no-shows or cancellations. Please be advised that seating is not guaranteed for walk-in registrations.
THANK YOU TO OUR MARCH 2022 PROGRAM SPONSORS
For More Information:
Cancellation, Refund, & No-Show Policy
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the luncheon, is considered a "No-Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances. Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or a death in the family will be excused.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- There will be no refunds or credits for cancellations after the close of business (5:00 pm) seven days prior the event.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
- When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- For those who have registered and choose the bill me or pay by check option, you are still subject to the refund policy.