Community Research Manager
Title: Community Research Manager
Organization: Partnership for Inclusive Innovation
Location: Atlanta, GA
Education Requirement: Associate's Degree
Experiance: 3-5 Years
- Serve as key member of leadership team in fast-pace, start-up environment with statewide external engagement
- Lead and define pillar/program strategy and management including, but not limited to community participant/researcher project development (coordinating site visits, workshops, and/or project collaboration meetings), financial and technical assistance, and pillar growth
- Manage and cultivate program funding, sponsor communications, and alumni relationships
- Oversee and communicate reporting of program metrics (individual project progress and impacts), especially with salesforce and constant contact
- Manage program marketing logistics and communications with interested communities and stakeholders. Stakeholders include universities and local governments across Georgia and the region.
- Coordinate program participant screening and selection process (including community RFP assistance)
- Cultivate a network within the innovation ecosystem including beginning and deepening relationships with diverse faculty researchers and wide-ranging community representatives.
- Facilitate program engagement across the state including travel to events and presentations
- Perform other related duties as assigned