Oversee the programs and operations of ACE Women's Business Center (WBC). Serve as the primary interface with public agencies, governmental offices, business owners, non-profits and funders. Responsible for the business consulting, training, and lending services provided by the WBC.
• Responsible for the operational management of the WBC.
• Develop budget for programming, and monitors expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
• Responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships and partnerships where appropriate, with all key stakeholders.
• Provide business consulting to business owners, one-on-one or in small groups, in the areas of general business.
• Develop and implement trainings for prospective and current clients in response to identified business needs, demand, and local economic development.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding all contract goals according to SBA guidelines.
• Manage independent consultants for the WBC, one-on-one consultations.
• Prepare and submit monthly internal ACE reports, and complete SBA reporting following contract compliance.
• Advisory Board: recruit, manage, and cultivate an Advisory Board of community volunteers for ACE WBC, Savannah.
• Represent and promote the WBC by making oral and written presentations to local and regional business associations, chamber-based organizations and by participation in workshops and conferences coordinated with other local and regional organizations and agencies.
• Responsible for marketing efforts to the community: manage social media, website content, newsletter, client success stories, calendar of events, surveys, emails.
• Maintain electronic client records and upload into government database.
• Supervise Program Coordinator (To be hired Q4.)
• Other responsibilities as assigned and/or needed.
• Minimum five years of work experience with business operations and community development.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Must possess professionalism, ability to multi-task and effectively meet deadlines, as well as strong organizational & communication skills.
• Must have demonstrable Microsoft Office skills; database experience a plus.
• Experience utilizing numerous current social media sites and tools; knowledge of professional social media best practices.
• Ability to manage large volumes of work in a busy office is vital.
• Must communicate effectively and work collaboratively with diverse groups.
• Valid driver’s license and proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required as position requires local travel and evening/occasional weekend work can be expected.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus.
• Position may require to work some nights and weekends (events/trainings)
• The ideal person is flexible, positive, and has a sense of humor. Must present a positive, professional appearance at all times.