Project Manager Industrial - Commercial
Title: Project Manager Industrial - Commercial
Organization: Electric Cities of Georgia, Inc
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Full time
Education Requirement: Bachelors
Expeiance Requirement: 1-2yrs
Salary: $62k - $75k
Job Description & Details:
This position requires increased autonomy and strong team skills in the areas of marketing, lead generation and project management. Economic Development objectives aimed at the business recruitment, retention and expansion of industrial/commercial development throughout the ECG/Alliance communities and the State of Georgia. The position will be required to understand and articulate economic and community development best practices and objectives aimed at increasing community leader’s knowledge and expertise in innovative industrial and commercial growth strategies. Success in this position demands the establishment and maintenance of strong working networks and relationships among state/local/private organizations and individuals.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
1. Business recruitment – Working within teams and independently being proactive to develop business leads and business opportunities that result in industrial/commercial capital investment and the creation of employment within ECG/Alliance communities and the State of Georgia.
2. Project Management – Working within teams and independently being proactive to manage various project responsibilities and coordinate responses on behalf of ECG/Alliance communities and the State of Georgia to request for information and proposals in a timely and professional manner.
3. Assist in the implementation of proactive marketing and corporate programs targeted at increasing prospective new and existing industrial/commercial developments in ECG communities and the State of Georgia.
4. Establishes and maintains a comprehensive intelligence network among brokers, consultants, and developers to develop new industrial/commercial business opportunities.
5. Proactively organize and conduct community visits throughout the State of Georgia on a consistent basis throughout the year.
6. Provides guidance and coordination to ECG/Alliance communities in identifying and effectively promoting industrial and commercial/retail development in ECG communities and the State of Georgia.
7. Maintain and enhance ECG’s corporate position with local government officials and other regional/private organizations in the areas of economic commerce.
8. Assist in all Economic and Community Development efforts in implementing strategies and initiatives to achieve sectional, departmental, and corporate goals.
9. Coordinates targeted industrial/commercial business recruitment missions on a regular basis and as directed.
10. Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as directed.
11. Requires overnight and daily travel as necessary; including domestic and international travel.
Generally requires a degree in economics, business administration, marketing, geography, urban/regional planning, engineering, or related field with 1-3 years’ experience in economic development. A combination of education and demonstrated work experinece may be substituted for a degree. Must be able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
This is a combined sales, marketing, and project management position, requiring skills in both lead generation and management of active projects. Must possess highly effective organizational, process management, communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to work in confidence under stressful circumstances with corporate and governmental officials on matters that will remain confidential to ECG.
Success in this position demands the establishment and maintenance of strong working networks with statewide, regional and local public and private sector individuals and organizations. Must have the ability to gain a shared vision and be able to influence without authority on challenging decisions and priorities. Must possess excellent analytical skills as well as top level business management, interpersonal and communication skills. Must have experience in managing multiple deliverables under strict timelines. Must be analytical, organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, diplomatic and a team player. Must be able to work well with others when conflicts occur. Must have ability to assimilate strategic information and convert into clear and concise messages that colleagues and Participants can understand. Must have a thorough understanding of ECG’s business practices, procedures, and policies.
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
How to Apply/Contact:
Please email, or mail resume to the following: Electric Cities of Georgia, Inc. Attn: Industrial - Commercial Project Manager 1470 Riveredge Pkwy, NW Atlanta, GA 30328 email@example.com