Project Manager Retail - Commercial
Title: Project Manager Retail - Commercial
Organization: Electric Cities of Georgia, Inc
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Full time
Education Requirement: Bachelors
Expeiance Requirement: 1-2yrs
Salary: $62k - $75k
Job Description & Details:
This position requires increased autonomy and strong team skills in the areas of community and property marketing, lead generation and project management. The position will require an ongoing understanding of relevant urban and land planning concepts that foster private investment in commercial, retail and residential developments within ECG member communities. The position objectives include the development of business leads that attract, retain or expands commercial, retail and residential developments throughout the ECG Economic and Community Development (EcCD) member communities. The position includes the management of project activities in a proficient and orderly manner. EcCD objectives aimed at increasing ECG members and various community leader’s knowledge and expertise in innovative commercial, retail and residential growth strategies will be required. Success in this position demands the establishment and maintenance of strong working networks among state/local/private organizations and individuals.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
1. Business recruitment – Working within teams and independently, being proactive to develop business leads and business opportunities that result in retail/commercial/residential capital investments and the creation of employment within ECG EcCD member communities (Primary focus within city limits and downtown districts).
2. Project Management – Working within teams and independently, being proactive to manage multiple project responsibilities and coordinate responses on behalf of ECG EcCD member communities to request for information and proposals in a timely and professional manner.
3. Assist in the implementation of proactive marketing and corporate programs targeted at increasing prospective new and existing retail/commercial/residential developments in ECG EcCD member communities.
4. Establishes and maintains a comprehensive intelligence network among brokers, consultants and developers to develop new retail/commercial/residential business opportunities.
5. Proactively organize and conduct community visits within ECG EcCD member communities on a consistent basis throughout the year.
6. Maintain and enhance ECG’s corporate position with local government officials and other regional/private organizations in the areas of economic and community development.
7. Provides guidance and coordination to ECG communities in identifying and effectively promoting commercial, retail and residential developments in ECG communities.
8. Assist in all economic and community development efforts in implementing strategies and initiatives to achieve sectional, departmental, corporate and ECG member goals.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include the ability to develop positive relations with the public, business owners, and ECG community representatives. Must be able to make formal public presentations as necessary.
10. Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as directed.
11. Requires overnight and daily travel as necessary.
Generally requires a degree in economics, business administration, marketing, urban/regional planning, real estate, engineering, or related field with 1-3 years’ experience in urban planning, real estate and/or economic and community development. A combination of education and demonstrated work experinece may be substituted for a degree. Must be able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
This is a combined sales, marketing and project management position, requiring skills in both lead generation and management of active projects. Must possess highly effective organizational, process management, communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to work in confidence under stressful circumstances with corporate and governmental officials on matters that will remain confidential to ECG.
Success in this position demands the establishment and maintenance of strong working networks with statewide, regional and local public and private sector individuals and organizations as well as brokers, developers and consultants in the retail, commercial and housing industries Must have the ability to gain a shared vision and be able to influence without authority on challenging decisions and priorities. Must possess excellent analytical skills as well as top level business management, interpersonal and communication skills. Must have experience in managing multiple deliverables under strict timelines. Must be analytical, organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, diplomatic and a team player. Must be able to work well with others when conflicts occur. Must have the ability to assimilate strategic information and convert it into clear and concise messaging that colleagues and members can understand. Must have a thorough understanding of ECG’s business practices, procedures, and policies.
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
How to Apply/ Contact:
Please email, fax or mail resume to the following: Electric Cities of Georgia, Inc. Attn: Project Manager, Retail-Commercial 1470 Riveredge Pkwy, NW Atlanta, GA 30328 f. 678.202.3110 email@example.com