At A Glance:
- Coordinates sponsors for all GEDA events.
- Works closely with GEDA staff and Chairs of each GEDA event.
The Sponsorship Committee serves as a standing committee to coordinate the GEDA sponsorship program in cooperation with the respective Chairs of the GEDA Annual Conference, Spring Workshop, Legislative Reception, and Monthly Meetings, and with the GEDA staff. GEDA sponsors are offered a menu of sponsorship opportunities at all GEDA events throughout the year. Sponsors receive greater visibility with Georgia's economic development community, and the support provided by sponsorships enhance the quality of GEDA programs and services for our members.
Click to see all Sponsorship Opportunities.
For more information, contact Committee Chair:
|Missy Kendrick||Rome-Floyd County Development Authorityemail@example.com||770-584-5234|
2021 Action Plan
- Determine cost and benefits of sponsorship levels in a virtual versus traditional setting by January 31, 2021.
- Confirm monthly, Spring Workshop and Annual Conference sponsorship goals by January 31, 2021 and meet or exceed goals.
- Engage Sponsorship Committee members in meeting sponsorship goals.