GEDA 2019 Spring Workshop
Registration is now open.
The Lodge & Spa at Callaway Gardens4500 Southern Pine Drive
Pine Mountain, GA 31822-2593
* Registration open until 5/8/19 at 12:00 PM ()
Online registration will close at noon on May 8, 2019. If you wish to attend we will take walk-up registrations at the Spring Workshop. We look forward to seeing you there.
Spring Workshop Event App Now Available for Download at:
Hotel Reservation Information:
To make reservations for this event at Callaway Resort and Gardens call 1-877-568-6407.
Registration & Optional Activities Pricing:
Click "Registration Options" above in green to see event pricing.
Detailed Schedule of Events:
Look to the right above Kelly's picture to download the agenda.
Here is a list of speakers and their bios. Click HERE to view.
Optional Thursday Activities:
Tour of Callaway Gardens and the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center:
This will be a 2.5 hour bus tour that will leave at 1:00 p.m. and return at around 3:30 p.m. You will eat lunch on your own before you go. $25.00
Golf at Callaway Golf Course:
Boxed lunch will be provided. Shotgun start. $100.00
Sporting Clays at Big Red Oak Plantation:
BBQ lunch will be provided. You must provide your own transportation to and from the Plantation. $100.00
Restaurants in Pine Mountain, GA:
To learn about and purchse sponsorships click the link. To view the benefits of each sponsorship click View next to each sponsorship.
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors:
Click here to see the sponsor list.
For More Information:
Concent to Use of Photographic Images:
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, GEDA meetings and other activities constitutes and agreement by the registrant to GEDA's use and distribution (now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the Spring Workshop, is considered a "No Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits, and are still liable for outstanding balances.
- Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or have a death in the family will be excused.
- The last day to receive a refund of registration fees paid is the close of business (5:00 p.m.) seven days before the Spring Workshop begins.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
- When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- For those who have registered and choose the “bill me” or “pay by check” option, they are still subject to the refund policy.
Waiver and Release of Liability – Please Read Carefully
I acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in an optional, outdoor recreational activity that has inherent risks, dangers and hazards, and my participation in such activities and/or use of equipment is voluntary.
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless the Georgia Economic Developers Association (GEDA) officers, board of directors, committee chairs, members, and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, or wrongful death.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, AND BY SIGNING IT AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT THE GEORGIA ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION (GEDA) OFFICERS, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, COMMITTEE CHAIRS, MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH.
Please check the box as part of your registration.