GEDA 2021 Annual Conference
It will remain open until Sept. 10, 2021 at noon.
Hyatt Regency Savannah2 West Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401-1107
* Registration open until 9/10/21 at 12:00 PM (EDT)
Online Registration Closed at 12 pm on September 10, 2021. Walk-up Registrations will be available after that time.
Hotel Reservation Information:
The room block is now closed. There are rooms available at the Hyatt Regency Savannah, but they will not be at the reduced rate. You can make reservations by clicking here, https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/georgia/hyatt-regency-savannah/savrs.
Event details and pricing:
Click "Register Now" above in green to see event pricing options.
For virtual-only attendees, we have a special experience being set up for you all to participate in both the education and the exhibit space. You will not feel left out! You will be receiving emails in the coming days and weeks with how to participate and get the most for your registration dollars.
Detailed Schedule of Events:
For a printable program click "DOWNLOAD AGENDA" on the right side of this page.
GEDA Professional Development Grants:
For information and an application to apply for grants related to the Annual Conference click here.
Optional Thursday Activities:
Boxed lunch will be provided. Shotgun start at 12:30. Price: $150.00
Lunch will be provided. You must provide your transportation to and from Dorchester. Lunch will begin at 1:30, shooting will begin at 2. Price: $100.00
The tour will leave the Hyatt dock at 3:15 PM, on September 16th. The trip up the river will take about 2 hours round trip. The captain will discuss the history of all public and private terminals on the river, what they produce, and the impact on the economy. We will also pass the Garden City Terminal and spend time talking about and watching container ships unload. We will turn around at the Holihan bridge and head back to the dock. Price: $60.00
Restaurants in Savannah, GA:
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors:
See logos and links below and to the right.
Champion Circle Sponsors
Consent to Use of Photographic Images:
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, GEDA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to GEDA's use and distribution (now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- A registrant who does not submit a written cancellation, or attend the Annual Conference, is considered a "No Show.” No-Shows are not eligible for refunds or credits and are still liable for outstanding balances.
- Those who are ill and have a doctor’s excuse or have a death in the family will be excused.
- The last day to receive a refund of registration fees paid is the close of business (5:00 p.m.) seven days before the Annual Conference begins.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing (email or hard copy) and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee.
- When possible, refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- For those who have registered and choose the “bill me” or “pay by check” option, they are still subject to the refund policy.
Waiver and Release of Liability – Please Read Carefully
I acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in an optional, outdoor recreational activity that has inherent risks, dangers, and hazards, and my participation in such activities and/or use of equipment is voluntary.
I, on behalf of myself, my representatives, and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless the Georgia Economic Developers Association (GEDA) officers, board of directors, committee chairs, members, and employees from any claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, or wrongful death.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, AND BY SIGNING IT AGREE I INTEND TO EXEMPT THE GEORGIA ECONOMIC DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION (GEDA) OFFICERS, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, COMMITTEE CHAIRS, MEMBERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR WRONGFUL DEATH.
Please check the box as part of your registration.
If you have any questions about the GEDA Annual Conference please contact Kelly McLendon at 404-962-4110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors!